Evening Welding Program
This 6-week (72 hour) training course will teach students the most essential welding skills used in the industry. The course concentrates on 1F – 2F – 3F – 4F fixed welding positions. Also included, will be 1G – 2G – 3G – 4G. Students will practice on metal plates in the flat, horizontal, vertical, and overhead positions. Students will be provided classroom theory and hands on lab activities to enhance a thorough understanding of welding that will allow them to succeed in the industry
The program will start on March 27th and conclude on May 15th.
Classes are Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday evenings from 3:30 to 7:00pm
Background Check and Drug Screening: $140.00
Requirements for Enrollment:
- Delaware Resident at least 18 Years of Age
- Valid Driver’s License
- Social Security Card
- Proof of Selective Service Registration (males only)
- High School Diploma or Equivalency
- Ability to Pass a Reading and Math Exam
- Pass Criminal Background Check and Drug Screening
- Reliable Transportation
Click below to apply!